MDFF realizes the importance of taking care of people's emotional needs, as well as their physical needs. Our clinics for adults help them learn how to cope and how to manage their day-to-day living with a neuromuscular disease. MDFF's medical directors and staff are among the best and most caring in their field.
Children's Clinic is held twice a month (1st and 4th Wednesdays) at the Payton Manning Children's Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Below is a list of support services the MDFF clinics provide.
- Medical evaluation by clinic nurses and medical directors
- Occupational and physical therapy evaluation by staff OT/PT
- Genetic consultation by staff genetic counselor
- Orthopedic surgery, cardiology, pulmonary functions evaluation by specialists
- Home medical equipment specialists available to provide information on needed orthopedic equipment/appliances
- Case management services provided by the MDFF staff
Children Clinic Doctors
St. Vincent Pediatric Pulmonology
Children Heart Center of Indiana at St. Vincent
Pediatric Orthopedics at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent
Pediatric Physiatrist at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent
The Muscular Dystrophy Family Fund provides services to children and adults regardless of races, ages, and genders.