Learn. Grow. Make friends.
What is the MDFF Expo?
It is an educational and social event geared toward families affected by muscular dystrophy. We will have educational sessions from industry leaders, vendors with amazing resources, free lunch, opportunities to see old friends and make new ones, and information about financial assistance.
The agenda for the day with details on vendors, speakers, and breakout sessions to come!
Registration is open. Click here.
More info on what to expect at the MDFF Expo:
- Opportunity to win raffle prizes!
- Access to amazing resources
- Learn about financial assistance opportunities
- Professional photos
- See old friends
- Meet new friends
- Lunch (yummy!)
- Learn from industry leaders about: insurance, adaptive sports, clinical trials, smart home innovations, independent living, financial planning, physical therapy, and more!
- This Expo is FREE to MD Families