Awareness Days and Fundraising Events
- Go! For Duchenne: is Jett Foundation’s premiere athletic and endurance team fundraising program. Through Go! for Duchenne, you can roll, walk, run, ride, swim, golf, and more for Duchenne at athletic events like triathlons, road races, and bike rides while supporting Jett Foundation.
- Rare Disease Day: Rare Disease Day is an observance held on the last day of February to raise awareness for rare diseases and improve access to treatment and medical representation for individuals with rare diseases and their families. Please click the link to watch this year’s event, where our theme was “Thriving with Duchenne.”
- World Duchenne Awareness Day (WDAD): In recognition of this annual worldwide day dedicated to Duchenne muscular dystrophy, we bring local patients and families, Duchenne experts, and industry partners together under one roof to celebrate advances made in Duchenne research, and to acknowledge the challenges still to come.
- Fighting Duchenne Facebook Page: This virtual community serves as a means for our Duchenne community–individuals, family members, friends, and supporters–to have a safe, welcoming space to engage in conversations, share experiences, develop meaningful connections, and learn about community programs that can help in a Duchenne journey.
- Jett’s Accessibility Consignment Store: Jett's Accessibility Consignment Store was created to assist families that are looking to give away, sell or purchase medical equipment. Families are able to offer up and advertise items in good condition that their family no longer uses.